torsdag 17. desember 2009

Still recovering


16-1-09


I’ve visited the doctor now and the problem is not a broken rib but the connection between the collarbone and breastbone. He couldn’t say specific what the problem was exactly without further examinations, but the only way to heal the injury was resting for all the different possibilities. I also got inflammation in some of the muscles connected to the shoulder.

So now I am resting and finally starts to feel a bit better. I’m now able to move my arm free without any extra load without feeling pain.

The days are going quiet slowly now since I’m not able to work and the training possibility is quiet limited.

I’ve been doing some endurance training, stretching and worked through a hardcore one arm strength training and hangboarding regime. So if this continues I probably will start looking like the crab on the top of this page!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar