torsdag 17. desember 2009

Goals 2009



6-1-09


A new year and time to set the goals so you have something to stay motivated for when you train.



First of all I will say that I am quiet satisfied with the progression I had in the first part of 2008, felt that I raised my level some steps, with the highlights of doing several 8a+ fast and the FA of the standing start of franske følelser in Laukelandsfossen witch is my hardest send so far.

The second part of the year was quiet frustrating with being sick and injured all the time, which led to a lack of motivation.

So the plan is to forget about this problems and work forward on the basis I made in the first part of the year.



GOALS 2009

8B+

There are two boulders I really want to do this year:

Franske følelser SD.

This is a boulder I tried for two years now. It consists of crimpy two fingers move leading up to a strange and really hard dynamic move that I used 10 days to accomplish. In 2008 I was able to do the stand start and 2009 should be the year for the sit!

This boulder is featured at the end of laufalls 07 at the movie site.

Confession at Cresciano

Tried it recently and it felt good:)

8B

My main goal for the year is to stabilize on an 8b level, boulders I have in mind is Panthalassa, Veccia leone, Genneral disarray, Riverbed, Steppenwolf and the great shark hunt (I’ve already tried most of these problems briefly and was able to do the moves quiet fast).

There are also two projects in matre close to Bergen that might could be in this range that I want to accomplish.

8A Flash

I am not sure where the climbing trip leads this year, but there will defiantly be some action going on in Switzerland. I also want to explore more of the climbing in Norway and especially the areas close to Trondheim.

Probably have to train hard to accomplish this, but the reason to have goals is to have something to attempt.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar