torsdag 17. desember 2009

Broken Rib bone

6-1-09


After two weeks at Stord with nearly no work to do, just sitting and waiting and of course training a lot I went to Røldal to meet my family and do some skiing. Røldal is well known for its good snow conditions and the off-piste skiing. This time the conditions was quiet hard and I used only an hour to fall badly. When the stars in my head had flown away I felt that my shoulders was really painful and the movement was quite limited. Through the night it went worse but with some help of Ibux and the Satan cream I was able to ski for two more days without using my arm.

Its gone 4 days now and I quiet sure that it is a broken rib that is the problem. Nothing to do about that but quiet frustrating to not be able to train.



A nice start of the year!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar